At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Associate Email Marketing Manager in our St. Louis, MO office.
The Associate Manager of Email Marketing will be joining a team responsible for email marketing campaigns for Perficient’s various business units. We are looking to expand the team’s capacity and capabilities through a candidate who can bring actionable ideas to a developing email marketing program. The ideal candidate should be data-driven and understand how email marketing impacts the brand experience but also the influence it has on pipeline and revenue. He or she should have proven experience working with Email Service Providers, be current on best practices/trends, and feel comfortable generating and implementing ideas related email campaign optimization. This position is a great opportunity for an email marketer who is tech-adept, creative, and driven to make an impact.
Due to COVID-19, this position may start remote, but the candidate will be expected to work in the St. Louis office once restrictions are lifted.
- Manage end-to-end execution and approval of day-to-day email development, creative proofing, and workflow execution for all email marketing initiatives.
- Provide creative, strategic insight and direction regarding copy and content approaches, call to action and promotional strategies; Leveraging industry best practices and performance reports.
- Perform data audits to address gaps in segmentation. Contract with third-party vendors to cleanse lists, append missing data, and verify existing data. Build lists to match segmentation and targeting needs using this data.
- Generate email and database performance reports; provide insights to leadership teams and stakeholders. Analyze email campaign performance and identify opportunities to maximize campaign influence.
- Identify and mitigate customer experience issues, including email design and accessibility issues, delivery rates, and opt-outs.
- Define and document email deployment and list management process updates; ensure the supporting team is up-to-date and following all processes.
- Work closely with senior marketing leaders, the Marketing Data Team, and other stakeholders to understand and execute on strategic initiatives that involve direct marketing to key accounts (Account Based Marketing).
- Ensure email campaigns, external landing pages, and list acquisitions comply with CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL and other relevant data privacy laws.
- Research new platforms and tools to support email marketing efforts and enhance our reporting capabilities.
- Seek out new ideas and educational opportunities to improve email campaign performance and prepare actionable, end-to-end plans to implement ideas and measure success.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert-level knowledge of Email Service Providers and/or Marketing Automation Platforms (Pardot strongly preferred).
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred. Solid understanding of email design best practices for common B2B email clients.
- Solid understanding and passion for email marketing best practices from design to deliverability and technology to strategy.
- Solid understanding of data privacy regulations and consent types, including CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR, CCPA.
- Solid understanding of Account Based Marketing and how to leverage CRM data for targeted email campaigns.
- High level of organization, results-focused, and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and deliver with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cross-functionally while interacting with all levels of the organization, including senior management.
- Solid analytical skills; ability to identify data trends and provide insights.
- Solid project management skills are required. Experience with project management tools preferred.
- Experience in a B2B industry is strongly preferred but not required.
Experience And Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; focus on marketing, communications, journalism or related area.
- 4+ years direct experience executing and reporting on email marketing campaigns.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
We’re a global digital consultancy transforming how the world's leading enterprises and biggest brands connect with customers and grow their businesses.
With Perficient, you get experience and expertise, speed and agility, and a healthy dose of pragmatism to drive your business forward.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any tim