Outlook Amusements is currently seeking an Associate Email Marketing Manager to be a key part of our email marketing team, where you can work closely with Product Managers, creative teams, and take charge of integrated marketing concepts and strategies while owning the development and execution of our digital strategies, primarily focused on email, push, SMS, social retargeting and in-app marketing campaigns.
The Associate Email Marketing Manager will work with the rest of the CRM team to architect lifecycle marketing frameworks and provide support in implementing flagship initiatives by understanding the company’s vision for the brand, industry trends, competitive landscape, internal resources, and key customer data. This Associate Marketing Manager role reports to the Director of Marketing - CRM and works cross-functionally with various departments across the organization.
This position is eligible to work 100% remote in CA, TX, or NV.
What you will be in charge of:
- Developing data-driven strategies that are designed to nurture and further engage existing customers that will lead to repeat business and long-term retention with the brand
- Writing creative briefs and working with internal creative teams on developing creative assets for our integrated campaigns
- Creating, executing, and optimizing marketing automation campaigns across customer lifecycles, with a focus on email and mobile marketing
- Partnering with analytics team on identifying the best offer strategies, developing test-and-learn agendas, and supporting the team in building out the monthly content calendar
- Willingness to learn more about app marketing & providing input to product teams.
- Supporting the loyalty program implementation and marketing communication by contributing innovative ideas and product improvements
- Partnering with the Product and Engineering teams to implement product enhancements that will improve customer experience across platforms (web, mobile, app) and improve marketing ecosystem
- Preparing campaign analysis and reporting on the success of programs and overall performance of the lifecycles against set KPIs
What you will bring to the team:
- 2-3 years of marketing experience with a focus on email marketing and customer retention.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Experience with Email Service Providers such as Marketo or Salesforce (will consider if you have worked with providers such as MailChimp or Campaign Monitor).
- Knowledge of email automation, customer segmentation, behavior or consumer insights
- Ideally have experience in B2C companies that are in the e-commerce realm. If you have additional experience from managing accounts at an agency, that’s great too!
- Must have strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to marketing
- Creative and innovative thinker (you are driven and curious to know the “why”)
Outlook Amusements is continuing to hire for open positions with the interview process done remotely, due to COVID-19.
When you join Outlook Amusements you get a warm welcoming environment in which each person you meet is interested in your success! Because everyone at Outlook knows that your success is our success, and you make a difference! You'll be part of a team that is serious about business, focused on our customers, and knows how to have fun too! Our comprehensive employee benefits package has been carefully designed to meet your health, financial, and retirement wellbeing objectives, including medical, dental, vision, a 401k with a company match, additional add-on insurance plans, paid time off, virtual yoga classes, and virtual lifestyle sessions.
Outlook Amusements, Inc. is not your average company in a ‘ho-hum’ industry. We are a family of brands focused on developing technology and building connections that enable peace of mind. Our Mission is to be a positive force in people’s lives, and we live it every day. For over 25 years, we have connected top-ranked, premier, personal advisors with people worldwide looking to gain self-awareness and a clear life-path direction. Check out our website to get to know us!
Outlook Amusements Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.