This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
The Associate Email Marketing Manager will expertly manage and maintain email marketing campaigns that meet strategic objectives.
The successful candidate will have strong email marketing and project management experience. They will build requirements and advise on approved requests from the business, managing the email campaign from creation to execution. They will report on marketing, promotional, transactional and lifecycle-based campaigns using existing and in-house marketing tools. The Email Marketing Manager will partner with the marketing, creative and operational teams to report, analyze and improve upon these strategies while addressing other marketing-related campaigns as assigned to better serve our customers.
What You'll Get To Do...
- Manage the creation of objective focused marketing, promotional and transactional, shopper-driven, segment-based email strategies, with unique content driven by event, customer profiles, behaviors and triggers, etc
- Drive continued optimization and evolution of our email marketing programs, including lifecycle trigger programs, transactional messaging and one-off emails
- Provide clear direction, audience selection criteria and documentation for the Operations team to properly build and execute on
- Provide copy and creative direction to the Creative team that ensures proper messaging to our customers
- Work closely with marketing peers and executional team (template setup, audience selection) to ensure seamless implementation of new marketing initiatives
- Liaise with product teams and requesters
- Manage multiple projects at a time
- Represent the email channel on daily calls and meetings.
- Proofread and test emails for clarity, grammar and spelling before deployment
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with stakeholders and marketing leaders on status and performance.
- Create and share reports for deployed email campaigns ensuring KPIs are achieved and monitored
- When needed, partner with Analytics to perform customer analysis, segment customers into meaningful and actionable cohorts, conduct A/B and multivariate tests, track and analyze performance, and communicate out results
- Offer day-to-day support to any other marketing objectives
Your Experience Should Include...
- 1+ years Email Marketing experience with strong project management
- Knowledge of marketing automation technology
- Good experience with analytical and reporting tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Experience using Jira desired, but not essential
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics desired, but not essential
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant work experience desired, but not essential
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits ( My Wallet ), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups ( Culture ). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us ( https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx .)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.