At CaaStle, we pioneered the clothing subscription rental model, and we are powering it for apparel retailers and fashion brands, to add the complement of rental to their traditional ownership business model. And, for consumers, to give them a new way to experience and embrace their favorite clothing retailers and brands.
We offer CaaS (“Clothing as a Service”) -- our proprietary technology, reverse logistics, marketing and infrastructure -- as a fully-managed, end-to-end solution through our CaaStle Platform. Brands include Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Diane Von Furstenberg, Express, Fashion to Figure, Gwynnie Bee, Haverdash, Loft, New York & Company, Nicole Miller, Rebecca Taylor, Scotch and Soda, Stylist LA, and Vince.
As We Grow, CaaStle Is Looking For Talented People Who Are Excited To Work In a Dynamic, Fast Growing Environment And Who Believe In Our Values
- Do the Right Thing by People
- Connect the Dots Differently
- Make Hard Choices for Long Term Growth
- Winning is a Shared Experience
About The Role
CaaStle is searching for a detail-oriented, analytically minded Associate Marketing Manager to assist in the execution of key marketing programs. You’ll be part of an innovative, collaborative marketing team who is thoroughly obsessed with customer acquisition, loyalty, and retention. This is an outstanding opportunity for a smart, passionate, and data-driven marketer.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with marketing teams to create and manage email marketing and organic social programs to create compelling campaigns and drive acquisition and member retention.
- Drive marketing campaigns including creative direction, production and asset management, and quality assessment.
- Collaborate with the analytics team in developing, analyzing, and recommending strategic and tactical testing opportunities on marketing, content, and merchandising campaigns.
- Create reports analyzing campaign performance, list engagement, and test results.
- Provide support for ad-hoc analytical and tactical programs and campaigns for the marketing team.
- Collaborate across the organization to optimize client marketing efforts.
- Keep up with email industry trends.
We’d Love For You To Have
- One plus year’s of experience with email marketing and A/B testing to derive meaning is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- E-commerce or other digital marketing experience is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail, data entry skills and extensive experience with Excel is required. Data analysis and manipulation skills a plus.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced setting while maintaining a laser-like focus on the details.
- Ability to form cross-functional relationships with the entire organization, particularly product development. This requires a collaborative spirit, compatible with company culture.
- Highly motivated and high level of initiative.
- Inspire confidence to work independently and in support of team goals and business objectives.
- Interest in style a plus.
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation Package with Company Stock Options
- Pre-tax Medical Care, Dental and Vision Care
- Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company-provided Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage with optional “buy up” plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Flexible Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
Even if you don’t meet all of these qualifications above, we’d still love to hear from you. Tell us about your unique qualifications in your cover letter.
Caastle is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of Caastle to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.