Everyday Health Group (EHG) is a recognized leader in patient and provider education and services attracting an engaged audience of over 74 million health consumers and over 890,000 U.S. practicing physicians and clinicians. Our mission is to drive better clinical and health outcomes through decision-making informed by highly relevant information, data, and analytics. We empower healthcare providers, consumers and payers with trusted content and services delivered through Everyday Health Group’s world-class brands.
The Consumer team is looking for an Email Marketing Associate who will be responsible for supporting the maintenance and execution of our newsletters to our consumer audiences. Working closely with the Audience Development and Editorial teams, the associate will build out programming strategy to curate relevant and
engaging content into Everyday Health Consumer newsletters.
This individual will understand our digital audience, what drives users to engage with our content and how we can best serve them based on user-level data. The role requires an analytical, executional and creative mind
to perform the analyses, interpret them and communicate them to a wide audience, all with the
goal of supporting our mission to inspire and enable people to live their healthiest lives every
- Collaborate with Audience Development, Editorial, Product, BI, and Design to evolve
- newsletter content and strategy, including testing, measurement, and optimization
- Work closely with the email marketing team within our ESP to support daily email
- execution and lifecycle flows of Consumer facing emails
- Daily maintenance includes: scheduling content, reviewing proofs with editorial
- for copy adjustments according to email best practices, reviewing daily seeds,
- and previous days reporting to ensure smooth deployments
- Continual maintenance includes: reviewing reporting for best performing articles
- and topics to continually tweak content inclusion and provide feedback to
- editorial for content creation, continually monitor open and click trends to
- increase engagement
- Understand user behavior to create audience segments and relevant messaging
- Design before-after analyses and run A/B tests to understand what promotional methods
- work on a campaign basis
- Develop and distribute reporting to communicate learnings from the past and
- opportunities going forward
- Follow and track competitive newsletters to keep informed on what is out in the
- Collaborate with vendors and marketing partners to continue to learn more about our
- Continuously improve and document email-related processes. Stay informed of email
- marketing and newsletter best practices across industries.
Who You Are
Proven: You have 1+ years of experience in email marketing, including campaign set-up,segmenting audiences, curating and writing copy, analyzing performance, and knowledge of HTML. Prior direct marketing experience a plus. Experience with Google Analytics is preferred.
Analytics-obsessed: You’re a connector of dots. People know you as the go-to data whisperer. You’re able to look at a massive spreadsheet and unpack it for truth, using your exceptionally strong analytical and quantitative skills to guide teams on impactful decisions.
Collaborative: You’re a cross-functional team player with strong project management and leadership skills, working with an eagle eye for detail and a contagious energy. You run to – not from – a challenge, managing multiple projects, setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
Our Culture and Values
We created our values together to guide our collective purpose and pursuits. We are collaborators and problem solvers. We empower one another to make informed decisions and to be enabled towards action. We embrace success. We recognize that innovation can spark and be born from any of us no matter our individual role or background. We encourage open mindedness and sensitivity to each other and our environment. Our personal and professional passions get ignited, nurtured and supported. We value that doing is greater than talking as the most measurable means of impact. Our collective purpose to deliver enlightened audience experiences with trusted brands is what drives the success of our business and our professional satisfaction.
Life at Everyday Health
At Everyday Health Group, a division of Ziff Davis, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We believe in careers versus jobs and people versus employees. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
Everyday Health offers competitive salaries in addition to robust health and wellness benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits, Flexible Spending accounts, 401(k) with company match, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pregnancy and Parental leave, Family Planning Support via Maven, Flexible Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Fitness Reimbursement as well as employee-focused engagement and education programs, including Employee Resource Groups and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic, flexible work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then Everyday Health is the place for you. Everyday Health Group has employees located in 38 states as well as offices in NYC, Asheville, London, England and Mumbai, India.
*Note: Disclosure as required by NYCHRL: the salary compensation for this role when being performed in NYC is $55,000 to $70,000. Compensation for this business unit specific role is based on a variety of factors including experience, scope of the role, capabilities to perform the role, as well as business & company performance.
Everyday Health Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees.