BlackRock’s Digital Marketing Team is looking for a strong self-starter, who will be responsible for managing Eloqua platform related development requests – including the creation of forms, landing pages, and email templates as well as setting up and managing a platform governance structure.
Working as part of a team based in Mumbai/ Gurgaon, the successful candidate will be responsible for handling end to end process of managing the requests in the queue and ensuring a timely delivery.
He or she will also be a knowledgeable, enthusiastic advocate marketing technology, and someone who can collaborate widely with colleagues and extended global teams.
- Manage the operational request process for all Eloqua forms and landing pages
- End to end responsibility for the programming of Eloqua landing pages and forms
- Create and optimize HTML responsive email templates and components following the brand guidelines
- Create landing pages/lead generation forms in defined layouts
- Test and ensure email compatibility across various platforms (mobile/desktop) and browsers
- Ensure that all data captured by Eloqua forms is processed correctly within the Eloqua platform
- Recommend email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns
- Ensure that all governance processes are followed by the marketing teams – including asset storage, naming convention, and GDPR compliance.
- Collaborate closely with global stakeholders and provide support in a timely manner via email, phone and IM.
- Manage any escalations and provide support to internal team members through to resolution.
- Create process documents and playbooks
- Minimum 7 years in email marketing & IT applications, preferably in B2B Services Industry with Global exposure
- Hands-on experience with platforms like Eloqua, Marketo, etc. Experience with Eloqua is strongly preferred.
- Fast learner, high attention to detail and swift follow up with stakeholders
- Professional experience in a corporate environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.32 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.