We’re looking for an email marketing coordinator who can make an immediate impact on our team. In this role, you will combine your current knowledge of email marketing skills and standard methodologies to support our overall marketing initiatives. You will work with our fellow marketing rockstars all over the world, as well as cross-functionally across other departments for their messaging needs. You will be helping to provide strategic approaches on targeting, deployment times, coordinating global campaigns, and helping to reach our targets with efficient email campaigns.
- Manage our global email marketing calendar
- Build/Modify existing email templates in different languages
- Create, schedule and deploy multiple email campaigns
- Resize and modify graphics/images used within email templates
- Aid in list uploads, targeting, manage opt-out requests subscriber profile updates
- Work with partners across company to ensure on-time asset delivery
- Assist in setup and implementation of headers and footers in email templates
- 1-2 years experience in email marketing
- BA/BS degree
- Strong working knowledge of HTML coding
- Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple partners
- Good knowledge of CAN-SPAM regulations
- Ability to work in fact-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed to accommodate global office request!
- MUST have hands-on experience with Email Service Provider (Eloqua STRONGLY preferred)
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Photoshop & Salesforce experience recommended
- Enjoy working cross-functionally with other teams!
About Zendesk - Champions Of Customer Service
Zendesk started the customer experience revolution in 2007 by enabling any business around the world to take their customer service online. Today, Zendesk is the champion of great service everywhere for everyone, and powers billions of conversations, connecting more than 100,000 logos with hundreds of millions of customers over telephony, chat, email, messaging, social channels, communities, review sites and help centers. Zendesk products are built with love to be loved. The company was conceived in Copenhagen, Denmark, built and grown in California, taken public in New York City, and today employs more than 4,000 people across the world. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
We believe in service. Learn more about how we provide support to our local communities with volunteering, grants and product donations.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with your specific accommodation request.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.