Evoke Melt is looking for a talented Email Developer who wants to build responsive emails using CSS and HTML.
We hire passionate Developers who care about creating high-quality, cross-platform, HTML emails. We’ll set you up with an email marketing mentor to onboard and train, so you’ll get great exposure to how we work with our high-profile clients in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ridiculously-fun environment. In this role, you'll work closely with Project Managers, Designers, Quality Assurance, and other Developers.
- Turn designs into semantic, HTML/CSS-based emails
- Meticulously reviewing your work and that of your teammates
- Completing work assignments as provided within the timeframe allowed
- Enjoy being productive in the fast-paced environment of email marketing
- Being awesome
- Extensive knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and motivated to succeed
- Ability to work with a team
- Learn new email-focused technologies with guidance from other developers
- High-level understanding of email clients
- A high drive to deliver quality work
- Prior experience in email development is a plus
About Evoke Melt
We’re a technology-focused agency that connects healthcare brands with their customers. Our lifetime of digital experience and technical leadership helps brands build elegant front-end experiences and complex back-end machinery. Together, we’re making healthcare more digitally connected.
Evoke Melt operates in a distributed environment and can consider candidates who are permanent residents of most US states. This team requires working hours that are aligned with Arizona business hours. Preference will be given to qualified candidates in the Pacific and Mountain time zones. Evoke Melt hosts quarterly company activities where you'll have the opportunity to engage with your coworkers in person in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Evoke Melt, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation is based on market standards and candidate experience; please inquire about our benefit plan.