The Digital Operations Pod for Engagement channels is dedicated to the operational excellence, daily production and deployment, and capability ownership of our marketing digital engagement channels. Members of this pod partner daily with marketing strategy and creative teams to produce, QA, and deploy campaigns across three critical platforms for email, push, and social media. In addition to daily collaboration, members of this pod partner across marketing, creative, and technology functions (and external partners) on the growth of our channel capabilities including special projects, data integrations, and testing. This team is passionate about operational efficiency, maximizing our channel capabilities, and accurately deploying each marketing campaign across email, push and social.
This job is located at our Global Home Office in Columbus, Ohio.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Building and executing day-to-day digital marketing campaigns
- Partnering with internal Analysts to QA campaign proofs
- Setting up campaign deployments
- Ensuring that all campaigns deploy as planned
What Do You Need To Bring?
- A Bachelor’s degree or related relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience in the digital marketing, digital product, or technology space with strong project management skills and direct experience executing marketing campaigns through digital products, platforms and related capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and proven track record implementing QA processes
- Experience partnering with marketing and creative teams to operationalize marketing plans and produce, QA and deploy marketing across digital products and platforms
- Experience building and executing campaigns from Oracle Responsys, similar ESP also a plus
- Strong knowledge of HTML (preferably within the email channel)
- A passion for the customer, their relationship(s) with our brands, and how digital marketing capabilities enable the customer experience vision our brands aim to deliver on a daily basis
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
Would you jump at the chance to be part of reinventing one of the world’s most recognizable brands? At A&F, we’re on a mission to inspire our customers to be confident, feel comfortable, and face their fierce. Our goal is to create relevant products and brand experiences that allow our customers to define the narrative of their own stories. We approach the work week with a long weekend mindset: free from stress and with time well spent, we can realize our full potential.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Work From Anywhere Flexibility
- Paid Volunteer Day per Year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Merchandise Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Associate Assistance Program
- Paid Parental and Adoption Leave
- Access to Carrot to support your unique parenthood journey
- Access to Headspace dedicated to creating healthier, happier lives from the inside out
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- A Global Team of People Who'll Celebrate you for Being YOU