A critical role for the Strategy.Monks team is the Associate Director, Strategy position supporting one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In the role as a digital marketing generalist, you’ll help translate marketing objectives into program design with support from senior members of the team. You’ll help manage relationships with both external client stakeholders and internal agency teams as they work to bring marketing strategies to life. Additionally, our ideal candidate is someone who can work with less supervision, a fast and flexible go-getter who jumps on new opportunities.
- Development of program-level strategies and plans for marketing initiatives including lifecycle marketing, demand generation, customer journey maps, content strategies, and more
- Performs research such as competitive messaging and content
- Audit current program and campaign-level content strategies and offer recommendations for updating in-market assets
- Apply best practices and identify opportunities for improvement to marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Create messaging frameworks and positioning and help propagate that messaging through various marketing channels like digital, events, or physical collateral
- Develop test plan design, test read outs, email template update recommendations
- Identify opportunities and clearly communicate strategic recommendations both internally and to the client
- Distill insights into compact, easy to understand language that inspires conceptual creative development
- Write program and campaign briefs for creative and technical teams
Background & Skills
- 5-7 years of marketing experience
- Agency experience is a must
- Email marketing experience is essential
- Experience with SMB and Enterprise. B2B marketing is a big plus
- Experience in building and executing end-to-end marketing programs, including acquisition, onboarding, demand generation, nurture, growth and retention campaigns
- Develop strategies across different marketing channels such as email,website, social, direct mail, media, etc.
- Work on a highly-cross functional team with ability to manage multiple projects with multiple stakeholders and priorities
- Collaborate closely with other strategists, creatives, and clients and apply best in class marketing practices to help bring a project to life
- Passion for the education arena will be a plus
- Embrace working in a fast-paced, continually-evolving environment
- You’re a team player, bring a positive attitude, meeting challenges with resilience and humor
The Perks Of Working With Us
- All benefits are effective starting the first day of the month following the start date
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee and dependent(s)
- A 3% 401(k) match from the start
- Unlimited/Discretionary PTO (plus paid company holidays)
- Pet insurance for one furry (or feathery) friend
- Career training and learning opportunities
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.