SiriusXM is the leading audio entertainment company in North America, and the premier programmer and platform for subscription and digital advertising-supported audio products. SiriusXM’s platforms collectively reach approximately 150 million listeners, the largest digital audio audience across paid and free tiers in North America, and deliver music, sports, talk, news, comedy, entertainment and podcasts. Pandora, a subsidiary of SiriusXM, is the largest ad-supported audio entertainment streaming service in the U.S. SiriusXM's subsidiaries Stitcher, Simplecast and AdsWizz make it a leader in podcast hosting, production, distribution, analytics and monetization. The Company’s advertising sales organization, which operates as SXM Media, leverages its scale, cross-platform sales organization and ad tech capabilities to deliver results for audio creators and advertisers. SiriusXM, through Sirius XM Canada Holdings, Inc., also offers satellite radio and audio entertainment in Canada. In addition to its audio entertainment businesses, SiriusXM offers connected vehicle services to automakers.
How You’ll Make An Impact
SiriusXM is seeking a self-motivated, passionate and agile Channel Marketing Associate Director with a focus on Winback Marketing to join our rapidly growing group.
We are a team of Channel Specialists that provide expertise in direct response marketing. We know the right people, process and tools needed to yield the best response within a marketing channel (e.g. Email, Direct Mail, Contact Center, etc).
Our group is responsible for supporting various lines of businesses (i.e. internal clients) with acquiring, engaging, retaining and winning back customers. This includes executing marketing communications, enabling speed to market and improving response and other business KPIs.
What You’ll Do
The Channel Marketing group is looking for a strong email marketer to support our Winback teams
with meeting critical business goals that range from engagement to conversion. The person in this role will be equal parts “strategist” and “project manager”. They will be responsible for developing and executing plans, approaches, and strategies to reviving customers who may not have converted during their free trial with SiriusXM.
- Primary responsibilities will focus on developing email creatives and planning campaigns, and executing digital marketing strategies to improve key metrics including conversions, upsells and revenue.
- Provide day-to-day strategic support and best practices for various winback acquisition and conversion marketing campaigns across the email and digital channels.
- Monitor the health and performance of the email and digital marketing channels and be tasked with providing guidance and best practices while adhering to channel and brand standards.
- Serve as liaison between cross-functional teams (i.e. Creative Services, Brand, Legal, Digital Experience, campaign operations, Programming & Analytics) to support campaign development and execution.
- Facilitate the end-to-end creative development process . From writing creative briefs that are based on data driven best practices and channel insights to evaluating creative and giving appropriate feedback to support its development.
- Make data-driven decisions by populating performance reports, conduct A/B and multi-variate testing, and communicating any immediate optimizations and improvements geared towards email and digital transaction success.
- Create and document assets, tracking codes, tagging, UTMs, URLs and other elements required for campaign execution and reporting.
- QA and audit online sales flows f rom various marketing channels, ensuring offers are presenting correctly and user experience is optimal.
- Guide, mentor and motivate 1 direct report . Providing them with a strong sense of ownership, while also supporting them with project management and coordination of all tactical activities throughout a project lifecycle.
What You’ll Need
- 7+ years of marketing experience in the digital and/or email channel. Open to previous experience working at a Marketing/Advertising
- Bachelor's degree with focus on marketing or related field, or equivalent, relevant experience
- Entrepreneurial: You’re a self-starter who gets excited at the chance to run initiatives end-to-end with full ownership and autonomy. You have no problem getting down in the weeds but can also pivot to be strategic and provide thought leadership support.
- Results-Oriented: You are someone that drives outcomes with a demonstrated track record for improving results in business performance. You take a focused approach towards action and rapid testing. You know how to extract learnings from both wins and losses.
- A nalytical & Intensely Curious: You have a strong aptitude for data and reporting. You are familiar with and embrace tools of the trade including Tableau or similar BI platforms (i.e. Adobe reporting, Google Analytics, etc.). You are constantly analyzing all available data. You’re always building a roadmap of hypotheses and experiments to test to improve results for the business.
- You’re a Facilitator: You are acutely aware of all the moving pieces necessary to build email campaigns and can collaborate with other groups to execute.
- You have a creative streak: You have a keen eye for detail and appreciation for good creative. You’re familiar with copy & design best practices and know how to champion creative quality.
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills , public speaking, presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail, time management skills , and an ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a highly fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles. You should also have the ability to operate independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Our goal at SiriusXM is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.