Quick Take:Axios is a growth-stage startup dedicated to providing trustworthy, award-winning news content in an audience-first format and, most recently, we’ve launched an innovative SaaS product for corporate communications called Axios HQ. We are hiring a B2B growth marketer to help grow our Axios HQ business!
Why it matters: The email marketer will develop and execute a best-in-class marketing and demand generation program to acquire new, qualified business leads for Axios HQ.
Go deeper: As part of the Growth team at Axios, you’ll be managing the marketing program for Axios HQ. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and executing marketing and optimization programs to generate new, qualified leads for Axios HQ.
- Leveraging both paid and organic channels to generate leads, such as house ads, email marketing, social media, display advertising, paid search, webinars and sponsorships.
- Initiating and managing A/B tests to improve conversions from advertising tactics and the lead conversion funnel.
- Working closely with Axios HQ Sales and Strategy teams to generate new strategies and tactics to increase our sales pipeline.
- Developing messages, writing ad copy and working with Design on creative assets for various marketing channels.
- Assisting with creations of marketing sales collaterals.
- Partnering with the Product/Tech team to execute landing page tests and other site optimization tactics to increase conversions.
- Reporting campaign progress, presenting data-driven insights and recommending next steps to increase the effectiveness of Axios HQ marketing campaigns.
The Details: Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for Axios’ mission and have the following skills:
- Exceptional collaboration skills, especially with sales and account management teams
- Experience in B2B demand generation or marketing
- Keen interest in a SaaS subscription business
- Strong understanding of customer segments and journey through the conversion funnel
- Strong analytical skills and a knack for using data to make decisions
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- An independent and creative thinker who takes initiative and makes things happen.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Company equity
- Commuter and cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Annual learning and development stipend
Additional pandemic-related benefits:
- One mental health day per quarter
- $100 monthly work-from-home stipend
- Company-sponsored access to Ginger coaching and mental health support
- OneMedical membership, including tele-health services
- Increased work flexibility for parents and caretakers
- Access to the Axios “Family Fund”, which was created to allow employees to request financial support when facing financial hardship or emergencies
- Class pass discount
- Virtual company-sponsored social events
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Axios is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Axios makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.