Associate Director, Email Channel
Country: United States of America
What You Will Be Doing
Develops and executes marketing strategies and plans. Identifies and develops key insights into clients, the marketplace, competitors, macro tends and market opportunities. Analyzes marketplace trends and customer data to identify opportunities for growth, determines product requirements and defines targeted customer segments and associated messaging. Creates and/or coordinates the production and distribution of advertising and promotional materials. Establishes, implements and ensures consistent branding standards throughout product lines, promotional materials and events.
Essential Functions/Responsibilty Statements
- Leads the development and implementation of an integrated, multi-channel marketing communications plan for one or more complex business segments that help drive the success of the assigned business segment(s) and the overall brand of the Company.
- Develops and executes complex and multi-faceted strategic marketing initiatives for assigned teams.
- Works closely with internal and external partners to lead the development and implementation of an integrated, multi-channel marketing plan including the measurement and optimization of campaigns with the plan for one or more complex business segments.
- Manages projects, timelines, deliverables, and ROI for all client/business initiatives.
- Develops marketing budget for business segment and obtains alignment with business segment leadership and marketing leadership.
- Manages other team members, indirectly, as well as agency partners, in the execution of marketing plans.
- Develops insights from marketing research, client data analytics and marketing ROI analytics and incorporate into marketing strategy and tactics.
- Engages with assigned business segment(s), by developing and maintaining close working relationships with business segment partners, including executive management.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the effective use of social media within the Company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business Administration or equivalent field. (Req)
- Master's Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business Administration or equivalent field. (Pref)
- Marketing experience or related field. , 12-15 years (Req)
- Financial Services/Banking Industry experience, 3-5 years (Req)
Skills And Abilities
- Accomplished team leader and people/project manager.
- Demonstrated experience as marketing/advertising strategist.
- Demonstrated ability to map out a social and web marketing and communications strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Demonstrable ability to measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts and brand visibility.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills, outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory implications of social media to financial services industry.
- Knowledge of social media monitoring tools to understand organizations market perception and support communication protocol.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization both organically and through paid search.
Diversity & EEO Statements: At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Working Conditions: Frequent Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking. Occassional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown. Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Employer Rights: Employer Rights:This job description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason.
Miami, Florida, United States of America
Santander Bank N.A.
As a part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and clients, we have implemented COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include all or some combination of: disclosing your vaccination status, being fully vaccinated, regular testing, mask wearing and social distancing. As you go through our selection process, the requirements will be clearly disclosed to you.