Who we are...
Nordstrom is a specialty retailer offering the very best in fashion and customer service since 1901. We live by five simple values that guide how we work together day-to-day; we are customer-obsessed, owners at heart, curious and ever-changing, we extend ourselves to our peers and our customers, and we’re here to win!
Nordstrom’s CRM marketing team is focused on delivering best-in-class digital campaigns through email and app push and meeting customers where they are in their journey with the brand. As a member of the team, you will support digital efforts to build a relationship with shoppers across Nordstrom driving engagement and building brand loyalty. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Nordstrom CRM Marketing and manage triggered marketing campaigns across owned channels, including email, app push and SMS.
The ideal candidate will have a strategic and analytical mindset, with strong operational and cross-collaboration skills. They will be passionate about building data-driven triggered programs leveraging a test and learn approach that places the customer at the heart of strategy to build brand loyalty. Collaboration with product marketing, analytics and 3rd party vendors will be key to identifying new opportunities, gathering strategic insights, and optimizing customer engagement.
A day in the life...
- Concept, brief and oversee development of email content aligned to overall email strategy. Oversee operations and project manage end-to-end email process, ensuring deadlines are met and campaigns are successfully deployed and measured. Manage email deployment, overseeing content build, validating functionality, and rendering across devices and email clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Merchandising, Brand Marketing, Creative, Operations, Product Management and Engineering to ensure successful campaign delivery.
- Ensure constant focus on improving email engagement, proactively applying email best practices and A/B testing to optimize conversion, while making suggestions, exploring, and surfacing new methods and opportunities.
- Monitor and analyze email marketing metrics, including open rates, click-through rates, conversions, unsubscribe and bounce rates to optimize performance.
- Grow deep understanding of data and tech capabilities to drive innovative strategy
- Utilize customer segmentation and marketing automation tools to deliver personalized and hyper-targeted customer marketing journeys across multiple touchpoints
- Report on competitive intelligence insights, industry best practices and benchmarks for email and app push across triggered communications
You own this if you have...
- 4-5 years of data-driven marketing experience growing cross-channel engagement.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills with ability to develop and present strategies, insights, and results to leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with stakeholders across Marketing, Creative, and Technology.
- Highly organized and meticulous, with an ability to balance and effectively prioritize numerous initiatives.
- Knowledge of CRM technology management, with a strong understanding of marketing, data structure, operational databases & segmentation (DMP, CDPs, ESP).
- Highly analytical and capable of deriving meaning from data through testing and optimization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools including Excel, PowerPoint and Sharepoint required.
- Experience with CRM and Content Planning technology- Salesforce, Google Analytics, Workfront, Bluecore or Tableau required.
- Expertise in email automation a plus.
- Passion and knowledge of the fashion industry highly preferred.
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2022 Nordstrom, Inc
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Pay Range Details
The pay range(s) below are provided in compliance with state specific laws. Pay ranges may be different in other locations.
Washington: $80,000 - $155,000 annually
This position may be eligible for performance-based incentives/bonuses. Benefits include 401k, medical/vision/dental/life/disability insurance options, PTO accruals, Holidays, and more. Eligibility requirements may apply based on location, job level, classification, and length of employment. Learn more in the Nordstrom Benefits Overview by copying and pasting the following URL into your browser: https://careers.nordstrom.com/pdfs/Ben_Overview_17-19.pdf