Are you a positive and enthusiastic relationship-builder? Do you love working in a tight-knit team environment? Are you results-motivated and thrive on seeing the immediate impact of your work?
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate Associate CRM Specialist (Temp) to join the Global Growth Marketing team. We are looking for a Associate CRM who’s eager to partner with our commercial and consumer marketing, and editorial teams to deliver epic experiences through Blizzard’s owned channels.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Develop tactical CRM plans for Blizzard’s owned audience
- Attend and lead meetings with franchise stakeholders
- Partner with Paid Media to develop a channel-agnostic campaign strategy.
- Work with design and development resources to create final CRM deliverables
- Manage the review and approval process with all relevant stakeholders and provide updates when campaigns are launched
- Analyze CRM performance metrics and provide optimization suggestions and improvements
- Work with international teams to ensure creative and content are culturally relevant and legally approved
- Deploy campaigns via Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Swrve
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing and executing CRM programs, including email marketing, push notifications, and in-app messaging.
- Experience with marketing automation software and ESPs
- Deep understanding of customer lifecycle and journey building
- Able to lead multiple projects for numerous products
- Able to manage time and multiple priorities for varying internal and external partners
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly organized with outstanding attention to detail
- Thrives in a dynamic work environment
- Flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned
- Positive attitude and collaborative teammate
- Passionate and dedicated to quality
- Familiar with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Swrve
- A degree in Journalism or Marketing
- Industry experience in video games or e-commerce
- Experience with mobile push and in-app messaging
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter (**Only submittals with cover letters will be considered.)
Please note: this is a temporary position