Join us as our US CRM Manager to support the growth of our American direct to consumer savings platform, Raisin.com. Our international team of highly skilled professionals wants to welcome you to an exciting and rewarding work environment. The talented members of this team will be expected to grow into taking on new challenges as the U.S. business grows and more opportunities become available.
The US CRM Manager is a critical member of the marketing team who oversees the CRM strategy and execution for Raisin’s US consumer business. This role allows a seasoned CRM marketer to lead the development of our overall CRM strategy with the Head of CRM & UX to drive customer engagement. This will be a highly visible role that will also provide the right candidate with the opportunity to potentially work on other areas of the consumer marketing team.
You’ll report directly to the Head of CRM & UX and work closely with the CMO and entire US marketing team with responsibility for the following:
- CRM Ops: Plan, test, execute, and evaluate CRM campaigns aimed at increasing customer engagement and retention. Ensure campaign quality checks.
- CRM Strategy: Actively contribute to the development of our CRM strategy by creating new campaign formats, segmentations, and experimenting with new channels.
- CRM Tech: Collaborate with CRM Tech and relevant stakeholders to troubleshoot and resolve CRM system issues and ensure customer data accuracy. Utilize CRM tools and techniques to automate and personalize marketing communications.
- CRM Analytics: Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) related to customer engagement, retention, and satisfaction. Collaborate with the data team to conduct in-depth analysis of customer data, including trends, patterns, and behavior.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- Proficient in written and verbal English communication.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in CRM or customer experience management roles.
- Strong knowledge of CRM principles, strategies, and best practices.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and related tools (ideally Braze or Bloomreach).
- Excellent analytical skills, with SQL skills as a plus.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Experience with financial technology, banking and/or ecommerce industry as a plus.
- Experience with copywriting/editing as plus.
- Appreciation for design with a good aesthetic as a plus.
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, who are at the heart of our success.
As part of our US team, you will benefit from:
- Flexible working hours and 28 vacation days.
- Personal training budget of $2,000 and 4 full training days per year.
- Company 401k contribution of 5%.
- Healthcare coverage contribution, including medical, dental and vision.
- Central office location in lower Manhatten.
- Commuter benefits and flexible working from home policy.
- Regular team events, such as Lunch & Learn, Female Empowerment Forum and yearly Summer and Winter Party. The starting salary ranges from $90,000 to $100,000 per annum, depending on experience.
We believe in the principles of integrity and ethics, respect, innovation, and drive! Our teams do the right thing, in a fair, honest, and responsible way. We have created a safe and healthy work environment that respects the individual human rights of our multi-cultural employees. Being the pioneers of open banking, we are dedicated to go the extra mile, constantly challenging ourselves to come up with innovative ideas and improve!
By submitting your application, you affirm the content contained therein is true and accurate in all respects. Please note that by applying for a position with Raisin, you are authorizing our company to obtain background checks for employment purposes and may include identity verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history.