Aon Digital Client Solutions is a fast-growing organization within Aon, responsible for distributing insurance solutions to commercial businesses and individuals through an innovative,data-led, digital model that demonstrates Aon’s product capabilities, relationships and global scale. Aon is the leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions with 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries. CoverWallet is the cornerstone of Aon Digital Client Solutions, founded in 2015 to reinvent the $100 billion small business insurance industry by using data, design, and technology.
The Associate CRM Marketing Manager has a key role in supporting the CoverWallet CRM team with the implementation of transactional and promotional email campaigns, especially for new launches of business units and product features, and specifically as it relates to database marketing against our growing database of leads. They will work alongside product managers, engineers, and marketing peers to create, plan, and optimize CRM campaigns.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
- Support implementation of our transactional and promotional email campaigns in our marketing automation tool, Customer.io
- Support various database marketing efforts by delivering timely, relevant messaging that will provide value to the customer and help drive revenue for the company across key business units
- Plan, design, and implement promotional campaigns, where scope of work includes but is not limited to email copy development, email design, segmentation, testing and optimization, and reporting
- Manage and monitor testing scenarios to improve KPIs, regularly sharing business analytics, timely insights, and action items to stakeholders to optimize campaign responsiveness
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing effective marketing copy in English to support our email and direct mail campaigns
- Stay up-to-date on email marketing best practices
This is a hybrid role and you will be expected to work in our NYC office 2 to 3 days a week
Skills and experience that will lead to success:
- 5+ years of email/digital marketing experience
- Experience working with different ESPs or marketing automation tool required
- Proficiency in English (speaking and writing) + experience developing copy for email campaigns
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with Customer.io a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus
- Experience in the insurance industry a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Curiosity and enthusiasm for continuous improvement
How we support our colleagues:
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognize that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, domestic partner status, or other legally protected status.
We welcome applications from all and provide individuals with disabilities with reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application, interview process and to perform essential job functions once onboard. If you would like to learn more about the reasonable accommodations we provide, email [email protected]
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Pay Transparency Laws:
The salary range for this position (intended for U.S. applicants) is $100,000 to $110,000 annually. The actual salary will vary based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data. The salary may also be adjusted based on applicant’s geographic location.
The salary range reflected is based on a primary work location of New York, New York. The actual salary may vary for applicants in a different geographic location.
This position is eligible to participate in one of Aon’s annual incentive plans to receive an annual discretionary bonus in addition to base salary. The amount of any bonus varies and is subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable incentive plan.
Aon offers a comprehensive package of benefits for full-time and regular part-time colleagues, including, but not limited to: a 401(k) savings plan with employer contributions; an employee stock purchase plan; consideration for long-term incentive awards at Aon’s discretion; medical, dental and vision insurance, various types of leaves of absence, paid time off, including 12 paid holidays throughout the calendar year, 15 days of paid vacation per year, paid sick leave as provided under state and local paid sick leave laws, short-term disability and optional long-term disability, health savings account, health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts, employee and dependent life insurance and supplemental life and AD&D insurance; optional personal insurance policies, adoption assistance, tuition assistance, commuter benefits, and an employee assistance program that includes free counseling sessions. Eligibility for benefits is governed by the applicable plan documents and policies.