Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for an Associate Director to support scalable growth, add sophistication and drive strategic initiatives across our customer touchpoints - from automation to experimentation to ensuring operational excellence across the team. As an important member of the Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) team, you will understand the inner workings of our channels and how to use data to personalize marketing communications. Candidates must have a passion for CRM marketing, be able to uncover & fix inefficient processes and drive the team forward on experimentation. Key needs: identify & solve marketing problems/obstacles, develop multiple cross-functional relationships, and push for ongoing improvements to help us meet our goals. Attention to detail, quality of work and reliability are all integral to success.
You will ...
- ‘Speak’ (live and breathe) email and help the team learn how to incorporate best practices into all planning, decisions and execution – from creative to segmentation to deliverability.
- Push for strong cross-channel integrations to maximize our voice and customer engagement; includes email, SMS, app, social, direct mail and on-site campaigns.
- Be a segmentation, list growth & engagement guru – helping us use our data better to speak to our customers and engage them on a daily basis.
- Leverage data to power better customer messaging & experiences—from triggered emails to real-time content personalization.
- Define experimentation roadmap based on resources and business goals.
- Work with appropriate partners to define, design and implement experiments across our channels in a methodical, iterative manner.
- Have solid experience working with and managing vendors (and negotiating contracts!)
- Be organized and judicious about deadlines, working with the team to ensure they are as well.
- Jump into the numbers, spot issues, and then work with necessary team members to develop an action plan when needed -- be fast, but be smart.
- Keep projects moving and the team priorities laser focused on goals. You’ll have a deep understanding of the numbers – and targets – and know when to reprioritize efforts.
- Communicate with both senior and junior team members, share results across teams and compile regular recaps of all the successes the team is seeing.
- Support decisions around automations, triggered communications, personalization and program evolution. Your ideas will help us work more efficiently and make our customers happier.
- Work heavily with cross-functional partners to support mutual projects, ensure alignment and get buy-in.
- Passionate about CRM and providing a well honed customer experience through best-in-class marketing communication, which reflects your focus on operational excellence and ongoing program evolution.
- Ready to collaborate with relevant teams and people of all levels, with strong interpersonal skills to explain complex topics with ease.
- Excited to define experiments with CRM team & analytics to consistently test, iterate, share, repeat
- A scrappy team player & effective leader, who will actively pitch-in wherever necessary and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Logical thinker who has a passion for data and customer experience and wants to learn the technical back-end systems to help support campaign development and execution
- Someone that wants to grow with us, elevate our marketing in an efficient, automated manner and grow our team to be the best globally.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) – in the field of business, marketing, engineering or data science.
- 6-9 years of CRM related experience, with heavy focus on email, the underlying data and the systems/tools that support CRM. Hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, automation, database marketing, email provider migration are all major pluses.
- 4-6 years of experience analyzing data, tests and creating insights that translate into business strategy.
- 2-4 years of experience managing a team, optimally overseeing creative, strategic and operation elements of the team.
- Experience managing complex projects from conceptualization to completion
- Managed complex segmentation strategies and customer lifecycle programs.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.