Job Title: Associate Creative Director, CRM Design
Location: Remote USA - This role can be performed anywhere from the United States.
GoPro requires that all onsite visitors and workers be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Vaccination is not required to perform this role, but you will not be permitted to visit GoPro’s office locations if you are unvaccinated. An exception to this rule may be made if you qualify for an approved accommodation.
GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equity. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From Bucharest to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
We’re looking for a passionate, well-rounded, Associate Creative Director to join the GoPro Studio Group and run the day-to-day responsibilities of our performance marketing initiatives specific to CRM. GoPro Associate Creative Directors exercise killer design skills with a proven ability to make strategic choices that drive the team to deliver on-brand concepts. Our Associate Creative Directors act as positive inspiration for the designers and copywriters they lead, but also partner seamlessly with cross-functional departments to deliver the best creative solutions. This role represents an opportunity to have a huge impact on a mission-critical, global marketing channel for GoPro.
What You Will Do
- Assisting the Creative Director to manage the design for our global CRM communications, which includes email, mobile app, and other CRM touch points.
- Be responsible for managing the work of copywriter and design team.
- Partner with our cross-functional CRM team to develop creative concepts.
- Work within our modular CRM design system to develop engaging and innovative communications.
- Team-up with the CRM Project Manager to ensure all deliverables are on track.
- Present developed concepts to team members and stakeholder teams.
Skills We’re Excited About
- A minimum of 7+ years of professional experience at a creative agency or in-house.
- Creative portfolio showcasing a background in performance and email marketing.
- A strong understanding of strategic direction and how to create effective promotional messaging.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills and attention to detail.
- You work well as a team player in a flexible, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiasm for performance/email marketing, emerging design trends and innovations.
- Proficiency in the following programs/tools:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Figma + Sketch
- Wrike (or relevant Project management tools)
Bonus Points For
- Consumer electronics experience.
- Own a GoPro and have some good stories/shots!
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be dependent on candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ. Pay range: $104,125-$122,500