Candidates must be vaccinated against COVID-19 to qualify for this role. See below for more information.
Our team is growing at a rapid pace and we are looking for a Lifecycle Associate to join our Consumer Marketing team. This team member will be responsible for the channel execution of marketing programs, including email and push notifications, to drive consumer engagement on Yelp. And the best part is, you get to see the direct impact your campaigns have on our bottom line.
The ideal candidate brings a data-driven approach to decision-making, a keen creative eye, and has experience in email and push marketing. A successful candidate has experience supporting world-class marketing programs and is comfortable leveraging marketing automation technologies. They are relentlessly process driven, a stellar communicator, and detail-oriented.
This is a full time remote role located in the United States.
What You'll Do
- You will work collaboratively with Product Marketing Managers to deploy communications across the customer lifecycle, which includes creative development, targeting and A/B test planning
- You will define channel execution strategy for email and push notification marketing campaigns
- You will manage projects and deploy test plans for each channel to ensure continued innovation and optimization for engagement and retention
- You will analyze marketing campaign performance and trends. Produce and present reports to understand effectiveness and ROI; provide recommended courses of action
- You will gather customer data from internal data teams to better segment and target personalized messaging to our audience.
- You will build and maintain relationships with key business partners and internal teams, including Copywriters, Designers,Product Marketing Managers and Analytics.
- You will take on other marketing and business projects as needed.
- You will develop deep customer empathy and understanding of our users.
Where You Come In
- You have familiarity with the latest email marketing and push campaign techniques
- You have a strong understanding and experience with A/B testing
- You have excellent oral and written communications skills
- You have strong project management skills including: planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering recommendations
- You are highly proficient with marketing automation tools (e.g. SFMC, Braze, Responsys, etc.)
- BS/BA degree required
- Proficiency in Excel and HTML a plus
What You'll Get
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO (accrual begins on date of hire and increases with 2+ years of tenure thereafter), 7 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, plus one floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be eligible for this role. Exceptions are made only where legally required. If you don’t intend on receiving a COVID-19 vaccine and don’t qualify for an exception to a vaccination mandate under applicable law, please do not apply for this role. You are welcome to apply for roles at Yelp that don't require vaccination.
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We will consider for employment qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable law (including, for example, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for roles based in San Francisco).
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
CCPA Privacy Notice