LPL Financial is looking for a talented email consultant with meticulous attention to detail to help us support email marketing campaigns for LPL Financial. This individual will be integral in delivering email campaigns that drive adoption, awareness, and key corporate priorities for the firm. This individual will work directly with the Email Consultants and other partners to seamlessly translate strategy into execution and ultimately deliver high performing email campaigns.
Job Responsibilities Include (But Are Not Limited To)
- Support email consultants in creation and deployment of new advisor and employee emails.
- Create new campaigns or workflows as needed to deploy advisor and employee emails and newsletters.
- Assist email consultants in building supporting landing pages and forms to connect to email campaigns.
- Setting up email segments and targeted lists
- Set up and deploy new A/B tests to help guide future decision making and campaign planning
- Set up tracking and follow proper email naming conventions and folder structure
- Ability to pull data, trends and insights to support email consultants and inform best practices (design, coding, testing, etc.) and overarching email strategy
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities And Other Characteristics
- 1-2 years of experience in Email Marketing with a meticulous attention to detail
- Experience working with email marketing or marketing automation tools. Specifically, Eloqua and Pardot. Dreamweaver experience a plus.
- Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- High energy and pro-active with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based off of data analytics
- B2B or finance industry experience a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of email marketing best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable navigating and executing in excel
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees. We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.