For the past 22 years, we’ve committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It’s what we do best, and we’re on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable.
About The Role
At Athleta, our mission is to ignite a community of active, healthy, confident women and girls who empower each other to reach their limitless potential. We're looking for those who continually push themselves to be their best while celebrating inclusivity & diversity, sustainability, innovation, and equality. We conceptualize and create solves with the customer at our core. We work as a team and recognize the value of being a part of something bigger.
The Assistant Producer is responsible for supporting the production and launch of email content for the Athleta Canada in addition to as needed support of the Athleta US email program. This assistant producer will partner with members of cross-functional teams throughout the production of marketing projects to ensure the best customer experience by being process-oriented, extremely detailed-oriented and highly organized.
- Partners with Associate Producer throughout the creative pipeline for daily batch emails for US & CA; attends and captures notes during creative reviews, ensures feedback is implemented and final creative is delivered.
- Owns asset translation for Athleta Canada emails.
- Owns subject line testing submission to 3rd party vendor.
- Owns delivery of daily batch emails to email vendor ensuring accuracy and on time delivery for Athleta Canada email
- Facilitates cross-functional QA and approval of email proofs to meet launch deadlines; performs thorough QA across devices.
- Supports Athleta US email program as needed within the regular responsibilities of their Canada ownership.
- Maintains schedules and ensures daily email content is launched on time; keeps management notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedules.
- Comfortable working daily in third party and proprietary tools
- Have a customer experience focus and a mobile-first mindset; make recommendations as needed
Who you are
- Understanding of web-based content publishing, production, and UI issues
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and flexible to an ever-changing environment
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail; maintains accuracy in tasks
- Process-oriented; leverages best practices and assists teams when needed
- Self-motivated and driven; ability to work well independently and within a group setting
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills
- Sense of urgency in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work effectively with members of functional areas including Marketing, Merchandising, Design, Copy, Web Content Development, Product Management and IT
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- 1-2 years preferred online experience in testing or in a web production environment; 1+ years experience in a retail eCommerce a plus
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
- For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.