As an Assistant Manager Lifecycle Communications at adidas you are responsible for the maintenance and improvements of the communication during our consumer lifecycle! This role works across adidas and the newly released Confirmed app and ensures we have spotless execution of lifecycle and behavioural (trigger) programs through emails and app push notifications. In this role, the successful candidate will support the Manager Lifecycle Communications in making sure that our programs enhance our consumers’ CLTV through their delivery and content. Our lifecycle programs are built and maintained in high collaboration with the global team and they will need help with rolling out and optimising the programs.
- Work with the global team on building and maintaining the lifecycle and behavioural programs for adidas and the Confirmed app in the European markets, on both email and app push notifications.
- Support the implementation of tactical tests and improvements
- Execute the Confirmed app push notification for the EU market
- Collaborate with content and marketing teams to contribute to the emails and push notifications’ KPI improvements
- Collaborate with Membership and Acquisition counterparts to support the programs’ optimisation and personalisation based on the business needs
- Support the Dynamic Communications team with the relevant improvements
- Provide analytics and insights to be used for day-to-day adjustments
- Contribute to standard best practices and control methods.
- Global Lifecycle team
- Global product team
- Global Hype Activation Team
- Local Membership Team
- Local Acquisition Team
- Operations & Services Team
- Global IT
- External vendors
Education & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in CRM, Email Marketing or Membership-related environments
- Analytics and analysis experience; ability to turn data into insights
- Experience in managing highly complex processes, involving multiple teams in different geographies
- Experience in product management and/or working using agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience in working with external agencies
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and business partners
- Good communication & negotiation skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Proactive attitude, passionate about the digital world and ready to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Project management and project monitoring experience is a plus
- Knowledge of process optimization methodologies (LEAN, 6Sigma, etc…) is a plus
- Fluent English both verbally and written