You're an original. So are we.We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
The Assistant Manager, Email Marketing will primarily be responsible for building promotional email campaigns, including HTML/CSS coding and troubleshooting, QA review, and deployment. Secondarily, this roll will help execute transactional email projects across our Levi's and Dockers brands globally. This role will report to and support our Email Marketing Manager, Acquisition and Transactional Emails.You have a unique combination of technical ability, creativity, and eCommerce marketing experience, you are someone we would love to get to know you.
About the Job
- Manage hands-on email coding, campaign setup, QA, and proofing within our email platform (Oracle Responsys), including audience definition, content creation, and campaign deployment for promotional email campaigns
- Resize and modify graphics/images used within email templates
- Understand transactional email project workflows, estimate work efforts, determine milestones, and manage resources accordingly
- Gather project requirements, write corresponding requirement documentation, and communicate requirements to external vendor partners for development of the level of effort estimates; track project progress, understand dependencies, and communicate status to project team members
- Project and sprint plan in collaboration with project management, product, and engineering teams, using Jira and Confluence
- Support API development and testing for all transactional emails
- Analyze email performance on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly rhythm and share applicable insights
- Monitor, communicate, and incorporate industry best practices
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of email marketing experience
- You are proficient in HTML/CSS
- Comfortable managing complex, technical projects
- You love managing complex details/time frames and have excellent follow through
- Have a passion for learning and finding creative solutions
- Enjoy operating in a collaborative, team-based, performance-driven manner
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 50% off regular-price merchandise
- Paid Family Leave
EOE M/F/Disability/Vets LOCATIONUS-CA-CORPFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.