The email marketing manager is responsible for leading the email marketing and marketing automation initiatives for AXA XL’s Communications & Marketing (C&M) global team. The successful candidate will be responsible for building email campaigns within Eloqua, from creation to deployment to reporting. It is preferred that the email marketing manager have experience in Eloqua.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Define high-level marketing automation strategies, planning and project priority.
- Create triggered Eloqua campaigns, forms, landing pages, emails and other means to support marketing objectives.
- Develop appropriate Marketing Automation campaigns around purpose, including: welcome campaigns, lead acquisition, product, sales nurture, cross-sell, event registration and follow-up campaigns.
- Collaborate with colleagues from across disciplines, products, and countries.
- Drive marketing automation adoption across the global team; including training, support and self-service.
- Manage data integrations between Eloqua and other marketing technology.
- Stay up to date on email marketing best practices and share learnings across the team to mature AXA XL’s marketing practices.
- Employ segmentation, A/B testing, data analysis, and data quality management.
- Govern contact level data, importing/exporting, create segments, contact fields and advise on touchpoint governance.
- Analyze campaign results and report insights to stakeholders.
- Be authentic and bring a sense of fun to each day.
The Email Marketing Manager will report to Communications & Marketing Operations - Digital Marketing Director based in NYC, and should be experienced working with teams across regions and time zones.
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- College degree in Marketing; and/or three to five years equivalent experience working in a marketing or advertising role.
- Experience running marketing automation campaigns. It is preferred that the email marketing manager have experience in Eloqua.
- Unsurpassed knowledge in email marketing, CAN-SPAM, CASL, and similar international regulations, explicit opt-ins and best practices.
- Proficient in HTML and mobile responsive design.
- Experience building custom data objects, forms, and mapping form processing.
- Ability to form strong relationships and operate with leadership and peers.
- Consistently self-motivated to elevate knowledge and skill level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals, sales and business processes, preferably in a B2B environment or on a global scale.
- Understand data management, data hygiene, and quality assurance.
- Working with remote colleagues across regions and time zones.
- Excellent project and time management, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Have a sense of ownership and determination to deliver impact.
- Maintain high standards regardless of the situation. Understand accountability-based culture for excellent outcomes – Not waiting to be told what to do, but taking initiative and focusing on delivering results.
- Proficient in spoken and written English. Working knowledge of German, French, and/or Spanish will be valuable.
- Able to travel as required, approximately 5%.
The AXA XL group of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FIND your future
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don’t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business − property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.