You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world.
Dockers® by Levi Strauss & Co are delivering strong results and expanding quickly both in the US and internationally. We're looking for an Assistant Manager, Dockers Email Marketing to be a key member of our team, setting the email marketing strategy for the brand and driving day-to-day management of its execution. You will have responsibility for driving email traffic to the Dockers.com US site and will also support global Dockers email marketing through content and best practice sharing. Consumer data management and email personalization based on AI / segmentation will also be core elements of this role. Dockers.com is in growth mode and driving qualified traffic through email channels is a core piece of our strategy. This job is ideal for someone who is excited to cover a broad range of responsibilities, employ cutting edge analytical techniques, and drive measurable business performance each year.
About The Role
- Develop email campaign strategies based on Dockers’ overarching digital marketing strategies
- Drive a significant increase in qualified traffic and revenue to Dockers.com US site through email channels, by improving CTOR (click to open rates) of our engaged consumers, re-engaging other existing consumers and acquiring new consumers
- Deploy end-to-end email campaigns including ad hoc, acquisition, trigger and transactional emails
- Define email campaign briefs that detail creative direction, key content (across brand, product, and promotions) and segmentation strategies
- Review all campaign creative to ensure business objectives are met and QA campaigns to ensure smooth execution
- Work with external vendors to code emails, select audience and timing, and launch email campaigns
- Analyze and report out on campaign results and use learnings to drive changes in future email strategy
- Work with internal/external teams on CRM topics and help build AI-based personalization and other relevant features into email campaigns
- Add focus to loyalty efforts and, over time, build a more robust program
- Partner with the digital marketing and brand marketing teams to bring the new Dockers vision to life, particularly for targeted consumer segments
- Track competitive emails and industry trends in this area and use results to inform future strategy
- 3+ years of work experience across e-commerce marketing, preferably with email marketing in scope
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong decision-making skills and a ‘test and learn’ mentality
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to communicate and partner effectively across internal teams and 3rd parties
- Experience in apparel or other branded consumer goods preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required – specialization in business, marketing or e-commerce preferred
Our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital or family status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes.