We hope you're interested in building a home with us. Even if you don't feel that you meet every requirement listed in this job description, we still encourage you to apply.
About The Team
We are a highly collaborative team responsible for strategizing, creating and executing content across our channels. Our job blends creativity, analytics, and marketing. As the Assistant you will work closely with a very passionate and collaborative group of team members that are excited about Email and Marketing!
About The Role
You’ll be responsible for supporting the Emarketing Manager.
- Execute all email marketing campaigns from linking, reviewing, proofing, testing and approval
- Gather links from merchant team and create link tables for coding emails
- Assist with weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting on email performance
- Coordinate all asset and copy requests to fulfill paid e-marketing initiatives laid out by the manager
- Partner with team members on creating and updating promo codes
- Assist with baby registry reporting, content and marketing
- Analyze our competition and stay abreast marketing and content opportunities
- Education: 4-year college degree
- Prior Experience: 1-2 years in email marketing, retail or digital marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills, approachable, positive and flexible. Able to work interactively and proactively with cross-functional team members at all levels
- Strong organizational skills: able to track multiple projects and details with high level of accuracy; able to detect inconsistencies and errors and able to stay ahead of deadlines
- Self-starter, high degree of initiative and independence – not afraid to ask questions
- Resourceful and creative problem solver, at times with little direction/oversight
- Proven ability to be a hands-on team player where no task is too small
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Above all else, you are bright, motivated and eager to grow.
Our Mission Around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy and high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer experiences. We will create and nurture a global company culture where we confidently bring our authentic selves to work every day: where the only criteria for advancement are the quality of our work, the contributions we make to our teams and the business, and our ability to lead; and where our individual differences—whatever they may be—are valued, explored and appreciated.
Benefits Just For You
Depending on your position and your location, here are a few highlights of what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
Your Journey in Continued Learning
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
- Resources for self-development
- Advisor (Mentor) program
- Career development workshops and learning programs
- Speaker series
WSI will not commence an immigration case or "sponsor" an individual for this position at this time (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration).
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Our family of brands are Williams Sonoma, Williams Sonoma Home, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn teen, pottery barn kids, Rejuvenation, Mark & Graham, west elm, or Outward. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.