or over a century, Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com. Our portfolio of brands offers the finest luxury and fashion apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and home décor.
The Company operates more than 40 Neiman Marcus full-line stores in the most affluent markets across the United States, including U.S. gateway cities that draw an international clientele. In addition, we operate 2 Bergdorf Goodman stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City. We also operate more than 40 Last Call by Neiman Marcus off-price stores that cater to a value oriented, yet fashion minded customer.
Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com, LastCall.com, and CUSP.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates works towards the goal of enabling our customer to shop any of our brands "anytime, anywhere, and on any device." Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands.
The Assistant Email Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the Email Marketing Managers in executing the day-to-day Neiman Marcus Group email initiatives, specifically related to event triggered campaigns and APP notifications. This role partners with multiple teams such as Analytics, Creative, Merchants, PR, as well as our Email Service Provider and additional third-party vendors. This role is very detail-oriented and requires adaptability in covering a variety of duties and tasks daily.
- Prepare, edit, and send email campaign requests, assets and segmentation to Email Service Provider; test and deploy emails
- Partner with Analytics and Email Managers in development and execution of test plans and prepare results summaries
- Manage event triggered email program and continue to evolve customer journey experience through email
- Support team on planning and executing strategic initiatives on fiscal roadmap
- Manage push/pull notifications and marketing initiatives for the customer facing app
- Provide insights and strategies to support ad hoc business needs through the email channel and our Customer Data Platform
- Support ad hoc email reporting requests
- Communicate effectively with Creative, Merchandising, Advertising, Customer Insight, and Email Service Provider or third-party vendor on email changes, scheduling, and asset delivery
- 1-2 years of experience in online marketing, email experience preferred
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong communication and organizational skills; extremely detail-oriented
- Highly proficient in MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field
- Occasional ability to work outside normal business hours