You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
American Express is looking for a high performing Analyst/Senior Analyst to support operations for our email marketing channel. This opportunity sits within the Enterprise Marketing Platforms & Solutions (EMPS) organization and specifically on the Global Email Solutions team. The team is responsible for enabling fast, frictionless, and flexible email marketing globally.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Email Strategy and Operations, the successful candidate will support day-to-day campaign operations, collaborating daily with our email vendors, technology team, and internal marketers to deploy email campaigns to the American Express US customer base. Daily responsibilities include reviewing and processing email deployment requests, as well as working closely with cross-functional teams to implement channel enhancements with the goal of scaling, streamlining, and transforming digital operations.
This role provides an opportunity to work in one of the largest marketing channels and to shape the future of the email channel at American Express.
- Minimum 2-3 years of digital marketing or marketing operations experience required (email marketing preferred)
- Project management experience is a plus
- Strong strategic mindset and customer focus with ability to challenge status quo and see the bigger picture
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail is critical
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, comfortable communicating with both marketing partners and tech partners
- Energetic and self-driven personality with a growth mindset
- Bachelor's degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law