Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world's largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world's most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, Jim Beam, Kellogg's, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others.
The Analyst (Email Contact Management), under direction and counsel of Manager or Director (Email Contact Management), is charged with the flawless execution and on-time delivery of database-driven email marketing initiatives in support of Client business.
- Implement digital, database-driven marketing initiatives across multiple communication channels, with the primary focus on email marketing
- Complete low/medium complexity workflows independently with minimal corrections from QC.
- Collaborate with various Business Suppliers to define and execute email campaigns.
- Provide direction regarding email content design and technical feasibility, using Business Requirements, within the larger Marketing Operations team and to other Agency partners.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices and new technology by participating in professional organizations, as well as attending industry seminars and conferences.
Quality Control & Best Practices
- Employ standard quality control process and procedures throughout the entire email campaign setup process to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Review all audience selection decks and other Agency documents before final distribution to ensure adherence with Agency and Client legal requirements, best practices and business requirements
- Document the database-driven marketing initiatives for future reference, including marketing objective, audience, offers, creative versions and communication channels.
- Maintain documents per requirements of department policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with other database marketing functions to ensure timely delivery of high quality products and services in support of Client business.
- Initiate, grow, and maintain strong, mutually beneficial, productive working relationships with counterparts throughout the Agency, at the Client and at third party vendors.
- Keep all team members on the same page regarding key projects and initiatives through regular status reporting and meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Up to five years’ experience in digital marketing
- Experience in using Adobe Campaign or similar email marketing platform
- HTML5/CSS experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects under time pressure while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external partners
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.