The Analyst Email Marketing is responsible for managing our promotional email calendar, and for fulfilling requests from internal stakeholders for analytics and strategic recommendations within the scope of the email-marketing channel. This position is a highly collaborative and essential role on our marketing team, and the crewmember in this position is challenged to juggle multiple competing projects with cross-functional teams, while maintaining the standards of JetBlue marketing.
- Supports the coordination of content, scheduling, deployment, and reporting for several monthly promotional email campaigns.
- Maintains email content calendar, communicates with and takes requests from business stakeholders.
- Summarizes campaign results and overall list performance with clear and easy-to-understand reporting.
- Proofreads for clarity, grammar, and spelling, and performs quality assurance for cross-device rendering for all emails.
- Uses our email service provider software to: Create email proofs for review for each campaign, build and segment user lists that meet the prescribed business goals, and create and manage AB and multivariate testing within campaigns.
- Builds and distributes monthly department-wide email program communications that reflect campaign performance, testing results, and recommendations for how the program can improve.
- Perform ad-hoc impact analysis, create and deliver reports on commercial metrics using technologies including (but not limited to) SQL, Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Experience And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or other related field
- One (1) year managing a high-volume email marketing program; strong familiarity with all phases of email production: design, code, approval, list segmentation, QA, launch
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing multiple competing priorities in a faced-paced environment
- Superior project management, organizational, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Preferred Experience And Qualifications
- One (1) year experience conducting hands-on analysis, ideally in the B2C marketing space: devising of the test to be performed, collecting data, analyzing results and sharing with stakeholders
- Two (2) years’ experience in marketing performance analysis, including but not limited to AB and multivariate testing, long term trend reporting on both engagement and commercial metrics
- Professional experience with SQL and BI software such as Tableau
- Ability to present to various stakeholders, including senior business leadership
- Experience with paid search, display advertising, SEO, social media, or other marketing channels
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice
- Well-groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
- When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
- Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun
- Promote JetBlue’s #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue’s Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy and behavioral standards
- Identify safety and/or security concerns, issues, incidents or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report(SAR))
- Computer and other office equipment
- Normal Office Environment
- Generally not required, or up to 10 pounds occasionally, 0 pounds frequently. (Sedentary)