Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you'll love this job
The Email Marketing Analyst works within our Global Marketing/Global Engagement organization in support of business goals. This role is integral in delivering a robust Customer Relationship Management (CRM) communication program to drive engagement and revenue. Along with ownership of the production, execution and analysis of email campaigns, are opportunities to collaborate with our partners and enhance customer-centric marketing initiatives for our travelers.
What You'll Do
- Own and execute the design, production, and delivery of email marketing projects for Customer Relationship Management (CRM), loyalty promotions and business initiatives
- Develop, build and deploy email touchpoints with our Email Service Provider. This includes creative vision and design, HTML coding with responsive email templates, campaign setup, dynamic content personalization, audience targeting/segmentation with American’s IT data sources and Quality Assurance management
- Strategically participate in lifecycle marketing contact strategy with internal stakeholders and external partners, including Global Marketing, Loyalty Marketing, Customer Experience, and IT
- Continually improve email practices, mining for emerging trends, efficiencies and technical improvements that advance our automation efforts and ensure the messages are delivered accurately and properly to recipients
- Monitor and optimize ongoing automated campaigns and journeys, adjusting based on engagement, performance and business goals
- Create, execute and document email testing strategies, and report for results analysis
- Develop and deliver campaign engagement reports for performance analysis to maximize the email channel
All you'll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Technical Communications/Visual Design or equivalent experience/training
- 1 year related experience
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- 2 years’ experience in email marketing/Customer Relationship Management or related field
- Hands-on experience with email tools and ESP (Email Service Provider) platforms
- Experience building and deploying emails, including HTML/CSS design/coding, audience segmentation, campaign set up, and quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of digital technologies with technical expertise to troubleshoot and correct issues that affect email production and delivery
- Experience reporting and analyzing campaign results to drive impactful customer experience with American
- History of communicating effectively and collaborating with stakeholders in a fast-moving environment
- Hands on experience in developing and implementing new customer journey emails and lifecycle marketing
- Email copywriting experience
- Understanding of relational databases and related technology query tools such as Access or SQL is helpful
- Agency experience a plus
Skills, Licenses And Certifications
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Dreamweaver
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools – Excel in particular
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, problem solving and project management skills
- Strong analytical mindset with a drive toward actionable insight
- Ability to work effectively, meet tight deadlines, and shift priorities appropriately in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic; able to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to appropriately interact with diverse teams (internal and external), across multiple management levels
What You'll Get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.