Analyst, Email Marketing
This job has been closed. You cannot apply anymore.
2 years of experience
40 hours per week
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and manage the full lifecycle of the internal and B2B email campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to include build, edit, test, launch, report and optimize.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for email campaigns, including design, audience targeting, list management, etc.
- Partner with various business lines to optimize email list management.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance, make recommendations to improve overall email performance.
- Work with design, digital and content teams to optimize communications for all emails.
- Create a subscription center for e-newsletters and enhance user control over preferences.
- Ensure email campaigns follow privacy regulations, email best practices and CAN-SPAM laws and regulations.
- Stay current on, and have a passion for, email marketing trends and best practices.
- Assist internal communications team with employee and B2B intranets, including the design and launch of new systems and capabilities.
- Perform other related duties, tasks, requests and directives issued from management.
Requirements, Competencies and Certifications:
- Demonstrates an awareness of strengths, limits, and areas to improve.
- Openly shares and solicits ideas through dialogue; is clear about intentions.
- Uses time effectively; anticipates obstacles, adjusts priorities as needs change and keeps others informed of progress.
- Experience in creating, managing, deploying and reporting on email campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Ability to hand code emails if needed; proficiency in responsive email design a plus.
- Understanding of industry best practices in email development, design and delivery issues required.
- Ability to multi-task, handle multiple assignments, prioritize responsibilities and meet tight deadlines.
- Versatility, flexibility and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Willingness to embrace working on new challenges and navigate the unknown.
- A passion for finding creative solutions, openly share expertise and solicit input from others.
- Awareness of strengths, limits, and improvements, excellent time and communication skills.
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, CCPA and GDPR email regulations.
- Committed to Diversity and Inclusion across the organization , a value that drives AAA forward every day.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of email marketing experience
- 1+ years working with HTML for email.
- 1+ years’ experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud required.
- Certification as a SFMC Email Specialist or similar strongly preferred.
- Bachelors in marketing, communications or related field with 3+ years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
US 1225 Freeport Pkwy