MuleSoft, a Salesforce company, is on a mission to help organizations connect all of their apps, data, and devices. We are a recognized leader for API management and integration and have won numerous workplace awards due to our strong culture and amazing talent.
We are looking to expand our award-winning digital marketing team with an ambitious team member who is driven, upbeat, and resourceful.
This role will support the AMER Lifecycle Marketing Sr. Analysts, and collaborate with cross-departmental teams in executing email program launches, onboarding, promotional activities, and support the day-to-day needs of MuleSoft’s multi-channel marketing efforts.
In This Role You Will
- Assist in the development and management of AMER marketing campaigns across all digital marketing channels including, but not limited to, emails, events, webinars, and remarketing
- Assist in maintaining AMER email marketing operations: Includes email audience segmentation, A/B testing, email content build, email templates build and refresh/optimization, content and targeting QA, launch scheduling
- Create reporting, analyze email campaign performance and make performance optimization recommendations
- 2+ years email marketing execution experience
- 1+ years of Email Build/Execution/QA experience using Marketo (preferred), or similar email development/marketing automation tools
- 1+ years Salesforce Reporting or similar CRM reporting tools experience
- 1+ years experience using project management tools
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to present ideas, data and results clearly, and communicate effectively across business teams
- Self-starter with ability to work effectively with geographically dispersed and remote teams
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
Preferred Qualifications (great To Have, But NOT Required)
- Comfort with basic HTML/CSS or willingness to learn
- BA/BS in Marketing, Information Technology, Communications or related field; or equivalent professional experience with demonstrated proficiency
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.As a federal contractor, Salesforce is required to verify that all US-based employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.