Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours , we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as an Adobe Campaign Email Developer
- You’ll be responsible for the build, deployment, and maintenance of marketing email communications to our customers
- We’ll look to you to take briefs, data, and creative insight from the marketing team to develop technical workflows and send email campaigns to our customers
- This is an important role in which you’ll be the voice of the bank and deliver vital information
- J oining a brand-new email marketing centre of excellence, you’ll help us to build an in-house email capability to optimise how we communicate with our customers
What you'll do
You’ll be responsible for the day to day build of outbound email communications and you’ll contribute to the development of campaigns and technical workflows. In doing so, you’ll support with campaign issue identification and resolution. You’ll also work closely with key teams and stakeholders to ensure the delivery of a coherent customer experience.
In addition to this, you’ll:
- Monitor workflows and run analysis for our campaigns
- Provide expert input into email campaign planning
- Set up, maintain, and optimise automated communication journeys tailored to various segments and behaviours, utilising our marketing automation platform
- Review campaign briefs and provide expertise on campaign development
- Provide expertise input on best practice across the Adobe Campaign and email marketing, particularly email personalisation
- Deliver our email campaign, journey reporting, and insights
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with a technical Adobe Campaign and an Adobe Campaign Business Practitioner certification. You’ll also have experience using Adobe Campaign Classic v7.
As well as this, we’re looking for:
- Strong analytical skills, with an understanding of audience management, funnel metrics, and email performance analysis
- Experience and understanding of financial services or a similar highly regulatory environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.