About The Role
Peloton is looking for a passionate, data-driven, consumer-centric CRM expert focusing on acquisition to join its International Marketing team. Reporting to the CRM Acquisition Marketing Manager, this role will partner with various teams such as Creative, Brand, Retention & Member Experience, Ecommerce, Digital, Retail and Analytics to build highly engaging email campaigns. This role will focus on batch campaign optimisation and testing, communicate key messages to drive conversion, and educate leads on new product or feature launches.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Working closely with US Lifecycle & Int’l Brand, own and lead the batch email marketing calendar for UK, DE, & AU
- Build and implement targeted campaigns that drive results
- Execute and analyse A/B test plans to improve engagement performance and conversion rates
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop the content strategy, reason to buy, cadence and personalisation across email marketing & app campaigns
- Develop creative briefs and work with designers and copywriters to build compelling creative that gets results
- Work with wider team to measure each experiment, document and socialise findings, and develop next steps
- Support the CRM Acquisition Marketing Manager in ad hoc programs and key season support
- Effective communication with peers and senior leaders
What You Bring To Peloton
- Experience in an email marketing role!
- Experience using email and marketing automation platforms like Braze, SimonData, Salesforce, or Marketo & proven experience planning and executing email marketing campaigns
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset with unparalleled attention to detail
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as vital!
- Solid understanding of basic HTML within the email marketing channel is a plus
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]