As an ABMEmail Marketing Strategist at GRIN, you will develop, plan, and execute email marketing campaigns, and analyze the effectiveness. Reporting into the Director, Growth Marketing, you will be part of the Growth Marketing team and be responsible for overseeing and executing A/B testing, and reporting on all ABM and email marketing initiatives. You’ll be responsible for the strategy and implementation of effective ABM and email programs that meet the growth objectives of the business, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation from a top target account list, and accelerating existing opportunities. This role will also support strong partnership with key stakeholders within the Marketing and Sales organizations.
This is a very dynamic high-growth environment, with the opportunity to work on new challenges over time.
GRIN is the pioneer behind the world’s first Creator Management platform, designed for the next generation of brands who recognize that, in the creator economy, authenticity is everything. Our platform supports every brand’s journey to connecting with consumers through authentic creator relationships and is listed #1 across all top review sites including Capterra, G2 Crowd, and Influencer Marketing Hub. Thousands of the world’s fastest-growing brands – including SKIMS, Warby Parker, Allbirds, Mejuri, and MVMT – use GRIN to make creators feel like trusted, empowered partners and work with them to build their brands into household names. Together, we are revolutionizing the Creator Economy.
GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA, yet has a “Remote First” work policy and culture, meaning remote work is the default. We are a highly collaborative environment, and support one another during core hours through both Slack and Zoom communication channels.
Our culture is a team-first mentality built on the Core Values of Integrity, Humility, Take Action, Think Big, and Ownership and shared by every single employee. At GRIN, we expect everyone to do the right thing, which instills trust and allows us to tackle the big issues and make things happen. We move fastbecause in our industry, time is our biggest opponent. We aren’t afraid to ship quickly and make changes down the road. We empower our employees to make decisions with no red tape and no fear of reprisal, as long as they take ownership and adapt along the way.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute Account Based Marketing plans with account teams to include goals, objectives, KPIs, and tactics
- Work with sales leadership to align on priorities and develop account-based GTM strategy for our priority accounts
- Orchestrate ABM programs (1:1, 1:few, 1:many) that successfully engage target upmarket accounts moving them effectively through buyer’s journey
- Collaborate and partner with core marketing leaders on campaign concept, custom content requirements, digital marketing support/message testing, field events and creative development to ensure effectiveness for ABM targets
- Communicate program status to key stakeholders, making sure programs are executed on time and accounts/leads are effectively followed up on time by Sales team
- Collaborate with sales/marketing operations to develop appropriate metrics for account-based marketing channels
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data
- Report on the performance of email and ABM campaigns and strategies through key performance metrics and provide recommendations for improvements
- Partner with external teams to craft messaging that resonates with the reader from lead entry all the way to customer retention to encourage brand awareness, conversions and retention
- Work with Operations team to define detailed segmentation for targeted email nurtures and campaigns
- Work with Automation Specialist to design intricate email maps with multiple triggers, touchpoints and objectives
- Review our existing campaigns to identify areas of strength and weakness, which could inform subsequent outputs
- Conceptualize marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective customers
- Leverage existing technologies in our tech stack to assist with the team’s demand generation efforts
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years of marketing experience that includes email marketing strategy and execution, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Familiarity with Marketo, Terminus (or similar email signature software) and DRIFT (or similar chatbot software)
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns
- Experience with ABM software such as Sendoso, 6sense, etc.
- Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content
- High attention to detail with a track record of executing high-volume email campaigns with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with particular emphasis on editing
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to produce high-quality output, multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines
Nice to Have:
- Degree in marketing management, advertising, communications, or similar
- Business Development experience
- Competitive salary
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Home Office set up
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Paid Child Bonding Leave
- 401k Program w/ company match
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tons of growth opportunity
…and much more!