At Northspyre, you’ll join the incredible journey of transforming the way modern real estate teams manage complex projects. Leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence, Northspyre helps facilitate faster, more predictable outcomes on complex real estate projects. In 5 years, our platform has already facilitated more than $125 billion of complex projects across the United States.
We are a passionate, collaborative, and diverse team who are eager to roll-up our sleeves and make an impact at a startup that has the confidence and backing of some of the same investors who backed other revolutionary, industry transforming companies like SpaceX, Tesla, and Airbnb.
Help us build software that builds the world!
About The Opportunity
Northspyre is looking for an ABM & Email Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing, venture-backed start-up team. The ABM & Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing targeted and personalized marketing strategies to attract, engage, and convert high-value prospects from our key account list. You will develop and implement email marketing campaigns, track their performance, and work closely with our sales team to accelerate the sales pipeline. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact at a start-up disrupting the $10.5 trillion dollar real estate industry.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Help develop and execute account-based marketing strategies to target high-value prospects, focusing on real estate developers.
- Write and manage email marketing campaigns, including segmentation, content development, and template design.
- Utilize marketing automation tools to optimize and personalize email communications, ensuring alignment with overall marketing and sales objectives.
- Track and analyze email performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and optimize campaign effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure seamless alignment on targeted accounts, lead generation, and lead nurturing efforts.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our product offerings and the real estate development industry to create compelling content that resonates with our target audience.
- Work closely with the marketing team to integrate ABM and email strategies into the overall marketing plan.
- Conduct A/B testing on various email elements to identify the most effective strategies and continuously improve campaign performance.
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and other relevant email marketing regulations.
We are looking for people who have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in account-based marketing and email marketing, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Proven track record of designing and executing successful ABM and email marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices, and marketing automation tools, preferably HubSpot.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create engaging and persuasive content, targeted to distinct buyer personas.
- Detail-oriented, data-driven, and highly analytical mindset with experience in tracking and optimizing campaign performance.
- Ability to efficiently compose a large volume of high-quality emails in a timely manner.
- Familiarity with the commercial real estate industry is a plus.
- Team player with strong collaboration skills, able to work effectively with cross-functional teams
A reasonable estimate of the total compensation range for this role’s listed level is currently $65K - $110k but may vary based on local market data by region. Role levels and salary ranges take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, interview performance, skills, experience, knowledge, training and education, certifications and licenses, market data and other business needs.
This role is also eligible for equity and
Benefits And Perks (Full-Time Employees)
- In addition to a competitive salary, we are offering a meaningful stock option package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision. Multiple plan options, including a plan option for 100% employer-paid premium for individual coverage for full-time employees.
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (Fully vested after 6 mo eligibility period)
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, and major US Holidays
- $45 monthly stipend towards ClassPass (fitness/spa)
- Awesome company swag!
- Free access to Health Advocate
- Remote-first work environment -we have an office in NYC, but our teammates are all over the United States and around the world
- You will be part of a small, professional fast-moving team with minimal supervision
- Annual team gatherings
Top Three Reasons to Join
#1: It’s the Right Time –
We’ve already facilitated more than $125 billion of complex projects across the United States
#2. Northspyre has the right product –
Our technology empowers modern real estate teams to build leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence to get to faster, more predictable outcomes on complex projects.
#3. Northspyre celebrates a culture of creativity –
We strive to have a sense of community within Northspyre that encourages diverse viewpoints, openness, and fostering an environment in which employees feel comfortable bringing their whole authentic selves to work.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.